The first of a three-part Futurpreneur Canada series.
Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Business Idea workshop will help you test your business idea before you bring it to market. Join a Futurpreneur Entrepreneur-in-Residence and other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to develop your concept into a viable business.
- Learn how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn how to make their business idea more viable
- Identify and learn how to overcome key gaps to achieve business viability
- Set a short-term goal with timelines and actions to move their business forward
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are 18-39 years old
- Have a business idea you’re looking to develop
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of mentorship after you launch
This workshop is part of a three-part series! After you develop your idea, get started on your business plan at Rock My Business Plan, and then learn to develop a solid and realistic cash flow for your small business at Rock My Cash Flow.